Community Living Supervisor
|Location:||St Louis , MO|
|Salary Range:||$30,000-$32,000 based on experience|
|Benefits:||health, dental, vision, LTD, STD, Life, 403b, Paid time off|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Work location: St. Louis, MO area - Maryland Heights, South County, North County
At Easter Seals Midwest we believe that every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities.
As a Community Living Supervisor with Easter Seals Midwest, you'll be one of those special people to support our clients and our staff! By supporting two different groups of people you will help to link our clients to the community and link our direct care staff to the home office of Easter Seals Midwest.
By supporting both groups, the CL Supervisor helps to carry out the important mission of supporting our clients to participate in life where they live and work. The people that carry out this rewarding, care giving support play an integral and crucial role in the success of our organization.
Whether you have previous experience in this capacity or this sounds like the type of career path you would like to pursue...we want to hear from you!
A Community Living Supervisor manages two residential group homes in the community ensuring proper staffing in each home and that high quality services are provided to our clients.
A Community Living Supervisor is responsible for:
- Supervising and training direct care staff (Community Living Instructors)
- Being available on-call 24 hours for staffing issues
- Scheduling staff according to staffing patterns
- Monitoring program implementation
- Implementing client support plans
- Managing clients finances
- Maintaining professional standards
A qualified Supervisor candidate will have:
- A bachelor's degree
- At least 2-4 years of supervisory experience
- At least 5 years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Valid Class E Drivers License (or ability to get one within 60 days of hire)
- Valid Vehicle Insurance
- Reliable Vehicle
- Willingness to transport clients in personal vehicle during work hours
Additional skills a successful supervisor candidate will have are:
- Some knowledge of disabilities and support services
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Experience in prioritizing and planning in order to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills in writing and speaking