Community Living Manager
|Location:||St Louis area, MO|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 403B, flexible spending, |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Life Skills is currently seeking a full-time Community Living Manager.
The Community Living Manager coordinates support for adults with developmental disabilities living in residential settings and provides direct support to a team of degreed supervisors.
He or she manages a caseload and monitors for program quality, consumer and family satisfaction, fiscal responsibility, and compliance with funding source and accreditation standards.
As a Community Living Manager you will be providing the support needed to our staff, to help our clients live full, and independent lives as a part of the community.
- Responsible for oversight and quality of programming, medical care, behavior development, staffing and overall care and services for clients.
- Oversees development and implementation of person centered plans for all individuals residing in the home. Provides supervision to ensure effective staff training in implementing all behavior development and program plans. Ensures development of data tracking systems and methodologies.
- Supervises and trains residential employees regarding active programming, plan implementation, and positive behavior supports.
- Works with the Community RN to monitor medication and health of residents.
- Provides support to degreed Residential Supervisor; participates in an on-call rotation.
- Maintains knowledge and skill in the field of developmental disabilities and autism by keeping abreast of research, innovations, and improvements in programming.
- Maintains familiarity with and implements all accreditation standards as well as any and all other requirements mandated by the contracting agency. Maintains client and personnel confidentiality according to agency's HIPAA practices.
- Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with at least 24 credit hours in the human services field required. Master's degree preferred.
- Experience: 2-3 years of supervisory experience and one year working in a residential setting with MR/DD population.
- Specific Skills: Must have valid driver's license, and be eligible for Class E license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Other: Must be willing to work a flexible schedule and be on-call 24/7 in order to respond to emergencies.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook Express, as well as willing to travel within the St. Louis area
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|