Adult Day Program Team Lead
|Location:||St. Louis, MO|
|Salary Range:||$10.75 per hour|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive benefits package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||TouchPoint Autism Services is currently seeking motivated team lead candidate experienced in direct care and planning programs to help supervise our Adult Day Program (EXCELL). This newly created position will work with the supervisors to plan programming and help with development and training of EXCELL employees.|
* Support training and development for up to 10 employees
*Create, develop and implement programming ideas for the adult day program
* Encourage team building with the adult day program staff
* Interact with client family members and caseworkers regarding activities or issues in the day program
|Qualifications:||*At least 21 years of age|
* Previous Direct Care experience in working with people with developmental disabilities, autism preferred.
* Previous experience in planning and implementing various programming and/or recreational therapy.
*Clean driving history and criminal record; Drivers License required, Class E
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.