Business Development Manager
|Location:||St Louis and St Charles, MO|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 403(b) retirement fund|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
LifeSkills is looking for a Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager works with LifeSkills' partner agencies in the Supported Employment program to identify, educate, and recruit businesses to employ individuals with developmental disabilities.
The Business Development Manager does this by building relationships within the business community that will lead to employment opportunities for our clients, and maintaining relationships with current employers.
The Business Development Manager also builds and maintains good relationships with government agencies that LifeSkills works with such as DDRB, Vocational Rehab, and Schools Districts. They also meet with our Employment Recruiters discussing job leads, outcomes being reached, and to provide support.
If this sounds like something you have experience in, or a career path you would be interested in please apply today.
The Business Development Manager ensures:
- That grant funding requirements are consistently met
- Achieve performance targets as outline in grant application
- Develop working relationships with the business community that will lead to employment for clients
- Create and maintain a Business Advisory Group which will determine trypes of training needed to promote inclusion of individuals with developmental disabilities in the workforce.
- Ensure strong relationships with current employers, and determine the success of clients placed in their jobs
- Maintain good relationships with government agencies
- Facilitate regular Employment Recruiter team meetings to discuss job leads, outcomes being reached, and providing support
- Maintain regular contact with clients, VR counselors, families, and other professionals
A Qualified Business Development Manager will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or related field
- At least 2 years experience working with individuals with developmental disablities
- At least 2 years' experience working in the area of sales, marketing or public relations
- Be self motivated, have effective communication and supervisory skills
A Successful Business Development Manager will:
- Have sound knowledge of support services, community resources, of funding sources and requirements
- Have a flexible schedule to work evenings and weekends if needed
- A Driver's License, Insurance and Reliable Vehicle
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.